Practical Dental Assisting
Practical Dental Assisting-Training Dental Assistants Since 1995
The Next Class Will Start Sept 9, 2017
Are you happy in your current job? If not, the Practical Dental Assisting course is a way to help you achieve everything you want in a career. Graduates love the pay, hours, benefits and self-satisfaction of working in the dental field. Weekends, evenings and holidays off give you the quality family time that everyone wishes they could have. Do yourself and your family a favor, and look into Practical Dental Assisting.
- Why Dr. Bohle's Practical Dental Assisting class? We have trained hundreds of students to become Dental Assistants. The dental profession is facing a shortage of trained dental assistants. We provide many doctors with a list of our recent graduates.
- Along with your diploma, you'll get a Letter of Recommendation and summary of training.
- We'll teach you how to prepare for the job interview.
- Our graduates demand a higher pay scale than individuals with no training.
- Improve your career outlook.
Practical Dental Assistant School at Bohle Family Dentistry
See Our Helpful Brochure For More Information:
PDA Brochure For 2017
To Apply for the Next Class-Fill Out and Send in the Registration Form: PDA Registration for 2017
Click here for the School Catalog showing school policies and info: PDA Catalog for 2017
Shelly Talks About Practical Dental Assisting
Practical Dental Assisting in Paducah KY, Bohle Dental
As a service to our students, we are pleased to offer financing through PERSONAL FINANCE COMPANY, with an office at 3240 Lone Oak Rd. The phone number is 270-534-0769. PERSONAL FINANCE COMPANY lets you begin our Practical Dental Assisting Program immediately - then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, you can begin school today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
With PERSONAL FINANCE COMPANY you call the office a make a visit and receive an answer about your financing quickly. Appy now or call Dr. Bohle's staff for more details at (270) 442-0256. If you apply for Financing, you will still need to fill out a Practical Dental Assisting registration form and send it in. Learn more about Personal Finance Company