IV and Oral Sedation Dentistry
Sedation for the Busy Patient - Paducah KY Dentist - Dr. Charles Bohle
Sedation for the Highly Anxious Patient
Paducah KY Dentist - Dr. Charles Bohle
- Are dental fears or dental anxiety keeping you from having a healthy mouth?
- Are you looking for a pain free, anxiety free experience?
- Are you afraid of going to the dentist?
- Does the thought of a dental injection frighten you?
- Has it been a long time since your last dental appointment due to dental anxiety?
- Do you have sensitive teeth and gums?
- Are you immune to traditional methods of numbing techniques?
- Do you have a limited time to complete your dental care?
- Do you have complex dental problems?
- Do you gag easily?
- Do you want to have the best dental experience possible?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then IV or Oral conscious sedation dentistry is for you! Welcome to:
The Paducah Sedation Center
Who Benefits from IV Conscious Sedation Dentistry?
- Anyone who has fear and dental anxiety about dental treatment of any kind.
- Anyone who has put off dental care for years because of dental anxieties.
- Anyone who wants to have all their dental care completed in one or two visits.
- Anyone who wants to be treated in a relaxed, caring and comfortable environment.
How Do You Become A Sedation Dentist?
All Bohle Family Dentistry Sedation Dentists have been trained by the University of Kentucky or DOCS (Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation) in both IV and Oral Conscious sedation; and completed the rigorous permitting process by the State of Kentucky. The Bohle Family Dentistry Sedation Dentist's have successfully completed well over 2000 sedation cases.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Bohle Family Dentistry Commercial - Sedation Dentistry Paducah KY
What To Expect
Sedation Dentistry is a form of Conscious Sedation. Bohle Family Dentistry offer both IV and Oral Sedation. With IV sedation a small cather is insert into a vein as a way of giving your medicine. With Oral Sedation, you just take a pill. Dental sedation whether IV or Oral sedation is easy.
One hour before your appointment, you will take a pill. You will need a driver to escort you to and from the dental office. You should be drowsy upon arrival. Your sedation dentist then takes over for you.
You'll be sedated just enough to be unaware of the treatment, and you will most likely not remember having the dentistry completed. We can perform a wide range of dental procedures in a single visit using sedation dentistry.
Upon completion of your dental treatment under IV conscious sedation, you will feel relaxed with little or no memory of the procedure. We want your sedation experience to be so good that you tell your friends you go to the Best Dental Office In Paducah with the best sedation dentists.
See actual handwritten patient comments about their sedation experience.
See Handwritten Patient Comments
Paducah KY Dentist-Sedation Dentistry-Bohle Dental
Paducah Kentucky Dentist Sedation Dentistry
Paducah KY Dentistry Oral Sedation Dentistry
Paducah KY Dentist patient discusses his sedation experience